If you are currently living in Yangon and would like to volunteer in a full-time or part-time capacity, please visit the school or send an expression of interest addressed the MISY Director at email@example.com.
Possible volunteer positions may include:
- Reading to young children
- Working with students who may benefit from additional 1:1 language or fine motor skills support
- Coaching an after-school sports team or volunteering with the Scouts
- Providing extra support for students in The Learning Centre @ MISY
- Leading community service activities
All volunteers who work with school-aged children must have satisfactory personal references and must agree to abide by the MISY Code of Conduct.
Child Protection and Equal Opportunity Statement: Volunteers working with students at MISY will be subject to satisfactory references and verification of qualifications. Myanmar International School Yangon is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening including checks with previous employers and national/international disclosure services. As a fully inclusive school, Myanmar International School Yangon welcomes applications for all posts from appropriately qualified persons regardless of nationality, age, disability, gender, ethnicity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.